komt telkens:

update mislukt, fout 1500.

er draait geen ander programma mee.

iemand enig idee?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 103 Replies 103
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2010 Apr 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope to hear from you.

Please ask also for error 1500.

Kind regards jerema

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok 1500 & 1402

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks from holland.

Jerema.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all of you who are still experiencing the 1402 error: try the new Microsoft Fixit Center; it is still beta, but probably worth a try!

Feedback appreciated

Message was edited by: Ź‡Éb ɹəuəllıŹ - typo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2010 Apr 19, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try. The fixit says Adobe 9 is not compatible with my Windows 7 - 64-bit. It sends me to the Microsoft website which says it is compatible.

Thanks for trying to find something that would work. Unfortunately, it doesn't fix the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any way thank you.

jerema

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dis 'n plesier!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2010 Apr 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Download http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4657, install and click retry on "don't have permissions" errors, restart computer when prompted to do so. Sorry I don't speak ?Dutch?, I could have replied in afrikaans but english is probably better šŸ™‚

adobe1.JPG

adobe2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2010 Apr 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delabeche - that is the Reader 9.3.2 patch which I can't use until I update to 9.3 first. The 9.3 is where I get all my error messages on installation.

Thanks for trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, yes it is Dutch, I tried but ...cannot find patches?

So this does not work for me.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@regina33, vmareje :

I think you'll find the patches/updates here - http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=10&platform=Windows - I installed the "Adobe Reader 9.3.2 update - multiple languages" one. I think MUI stands for Multilingual User Interface - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd317706(v=VS.85).aspx. I seem to have the non-MUI version - most people probably have the non-MUI version - probably some indication of this in Adobe Reader's "Help about"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to http://acrobatsupport.com/error-1500-error-1704-or-error-2711-when-installing-adobe-acrobat-or-reader-8/ to fix the problem.

I installed Windows Installer Cleanup Utility as Acrobat Support suggested and it fixed my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried the cleanup utility - error message "permission denied."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you get "permission denied" is there an option to "retry"? - this came up when I manually updated - I just clicked the "retry" button and it went through successfully

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will check that out - I don't recall seeing "try again" but I could have missed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no try again - I found some info about my browser which I failed to mention - I use Firefox 3.6.3 - I'm doing what Adobe suggested for this. If it doesn't work, I'll try it through Internet Explorer 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi regina33:

The same stupidity happened to me, my tech is coming over to format my PC

and reinstall it all over again. I never downloaded the Adobe Reader 9.3.1

or the other one Adobe Reader 9.3.1 CPSID_50570. I don't have a clue how

they got into my PC, I live alone with my dog so I don't think the dog

downloaded this silly program.

I think this is a Windows mess up on purpose.

Regards.

Marylou_II

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you right click the file and choose "run as administrator".  Either that or make sure you've got UAC off.  The first time I tried to run it, I also got the permission denied message but I was able to install it when I right clicked the file and ran it as an admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but I tried that - I love right clicks. I'm checking with Microsoft and I'll check with Adobe, but my error 1402 refers to MACHINE32 - I wonder if I'm having problems since my WINDOWS 7 is 64 bit. I am just guessing here but will let you know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all:

While waiting for my tech I found a link but it is in Spanish. I hope someone will understand it as it seems it is well explained and not that difficult to do, I hope it helps who ever speaks Spanish.

http://es.kioskea.net/telecharger/telecharger-3504-windows-installer-cleanup-utility

The explanation on the link seems quite resonable.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't opened the link you sent - but I have run that utility. I have limited Spanish from 40 years ago & at that time I got a "D" - we'll see!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case, make sure to enable the service of 'Windows Image Acqusition(WIA)' before running update. It works.

You can access it by inputting 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.msc' in Run Command dialogue window. Good luck guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - I tried WINDOWS\system32\services.msc - error 1402

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

but I enabled it, but still does not work.

Cannot update: error 1500.

Kind regards jerema.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines