• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Adobe Reader now GotoMyPC Cannot Print anymore

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Note* I accidentally posted this topic under the wrong account, please reply to this one.*

After updating to Adobe Reader 21.007.20091 (unfortunately I don't know the previous version) gotomypc can no longer print PDFs from Adobe but they still print fine from Edge. What could be the cause of this? I opened a ticket with Gotomypc but they said it is an Adobe issue. One funny thing I noticed is only when gotomypc is selected the size says 8.5x11 but under there is says 8.67x11.14. it worked fine before the update, I don't know if it always said that for the size or not.

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to Adobe Reader 21.007.20091 (unfortunately I don't know the previous version) gotomypc can no longer print PDFs from Adobe but they still print fine from Edge. What could be the cause of this? I opened a ticket with Gotomypc but they said it is an Adobe issue. One funny thing I noticed is only when gotomypc is selected the size says 8.5x11 but under there is says 8.67x11.14. it worked fine before the update, I don't know if it always said that for the size or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try uninstalling GoToMyPC and deleting the GoToMyPC printer?  I'm curious if that would help since I ran into this on another computer but didn't find this post until after working on it for a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we worked with gotomypc support for a long time but they said it was not their issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same exact issue. Are there any updates on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines