• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Reader Fill & Sign on unstructured documents

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been researching and a current idea on a project has been majorily eluding me on how exactly I can accomplish it. The issue is that the project is going to be taking unstructured documents that come in, they will be scanned into a digital format from the paper (or from fax or email) and then an electronic signature will need to be applied to them. However, everywhere I read I see things all about Adobe Sign but it appears to be taylored for structured documents where the signature field is always defined and placed.

This is why I am looking at the Fill & Sign feature inside of the Adobe Reader DC. It has the capability to sign a document, move that signature where it needs to be, resize it, and save the document. However, I can't seem to find the ability to use the Fill & Sign feature anywhere outside of the reader itself.

Am I missing something? Am I able to use the Fill & Sign feature outside of the Reader itself? Or is there another way?

Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fill & Sign app is available for Android and iOS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies. Thank you for the reply. However, when I say I can't find any way to use it outside of the reader itself, I was more so meaning through something like an API, or a widget on a site, or through other means. Hopefully that helps clarify my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at the documentation in the Acrobat SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines