• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to add an dictionary

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add an dictionary to acrobat reader DC. My dictionary is Dutch, but I need French too because I live in Belgium. How can I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Hi

Sorry for the delay in response.

I hope you already have found an answer to this question. If not, please download the dictionary pack using this link: Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC Spelling Dictionary Pack (Continuous) : Thank You Once the pack is downloaded, make sure Reader is closed. Install the pack and it should be available to use.

To choose your pack, launch Reader after the pack is installed, click on Edit>Preferences>Spelling> Click on "Add..." button

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Sorry for the delay in response.

I hope you already have found an answer to this question. If not, please download the dictionary pack using this link: Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC Spelling Dictionary Pack (Continuous) :... Once the pack is downloaded, make sure Reader is closed. Install the pack and it should be available to use.

To choose your pack, launch Reader after the pack is installed, click on Edit>Preferences>Spelling> Click on "Add..." button and choose the language.

Let us know if that helps.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There seems not to be Finnish language on the list. Is this not available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I've installed the language pack but the other languages didn't appear. It's still the initial language (English US, UK, Canada). What should I do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download link doesn't have any list of included languages. This kind of  information MUST BE WRITTEN in the file information. pls. be so kind to reply into this message supported languages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have tried opening the above link but it says the site cant be reached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Onfotunatelly the link is not workin anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tariq,

Can you or your colleagues update this with the right/updated link please?

Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this process and no dictionaries are available to add.  What can I try next?

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

und was muss man machen, damit einem so viele Sprachen zur Auswahl stehen? Ich kann Englisch nicht als Dictionary Sprache auswählen weil es bei mir keine Option ist. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hii.. in my adobe reader. there is only one dictionary - turkish. 

i want to translate from english to turkish in pdf.

how can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines