• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What version plugin for Windows Vista Home Premium?

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to take an online class from ed2go. I don't know if I need Windows Server 2003 or 2008 for Adobe Reader plugin. I have Vista Home Premium purchased in 2009, 32-Bit. I called Microsoft and they think it's 2003. Serial #4CE92310DW. Can't find anything else in System Info on computer. Does anyone know for sure?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

No supported version of Acrobat Rrader is available for Vista. Like Vista itself any old version would be insecure and can’t be recommended.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No supported version of Acrobat Rrader is available for Vista. Like Vista itself any old version would be insecure and can’t be recommended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a link for Adobe Reader 10.1.4 installers where your next step is to select language: ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/10.x/10.1.4/. That version definitely worked on my old Vista Home Premium 32-bit system. As Test Screen Name has pointed out, that Adobe Reader version is no longer supported, and neither is Windows Vista; and whatever browser you are using probably isn't supported either, so the best of luck to you micheller72911558!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines