• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where To Download Previous Reader DC Release

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, where in the heck did they move previous Adobe Reader DC releases to? I cant find older releases anywhere within the Adobe site;

Do not send me to this link because it does not work. It has 1 version for Win7 and its the version we are downgrading from.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

I am looking for older V18.09.xxx release options

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

You'd have to download an older base release and apply the required patches. Go to ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/ and bear in mind that, unless you use enterprise deployment tools to disable it, or the classic version, it will immediately update silently to the current release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd have to download an older base release and apply the required patches. Go to ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/win/ and bear in mind that, unless you use enterprise deployment tools to disable it, or the classic version, it will immediately update silently to the current release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, unfortunately its blocked by out network config. I will work around it to retrieve the files. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also note that if you are dealing with fallout from the very recent update (such as unable to open files, or unexpected password issues, or more), a patch was released today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I will test the latest patch today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines