• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (Free Reader Version) does not work any longer?

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Version. I do have all other Open Source Software. I no longer use Adobe since they have stopped a perpetual License. I do not want to Pay Adobe SCAM and paying them by the month. There is GIMP, Inkscape, PDF Viewer, Microsoft PDF, etc.

Now I was using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, but when I have tried to open a document then it is asking me to download a Font package. It is installed on my Desktop computer but still did not work. Does anyone know why and can give me a solution?

Or just forget this SCAM software. ADOBE is a SCAM operation anyway!
NO LOVE for ADOBE.
THIS WAS MY LAST TRY TO WORK WITH ADOBE BUT I GUESS I HAVE TO GIVE COMPLETELY THESE SCAMMERS!

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" I no longer use Adobe since they have stopped a perpetual License. "

Don't post wrong informations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe Lover, 

What's wrong there? I posted the problem that I am having. 

That is why I call ADOBE is a SCAMMER. 

It is probably a Trump Supporter like Mr. Pillow! 

Adobe is A RACIST Company! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't told us what is wrong. If we work around the wild ranting we get "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, but when I have tried to open a document then it is asking me to download a Font package." So, did you do what it asked, and what happened when you did it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I did and that is where the problem is! It is just downloaded in all Asian languages but not English. I have looked all over their site, all I found only one download option.

Don't you think it is a problem? Why this CRAP company waste people's time and yet, collect money from people!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What money? Acrobat Reader is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It just keeps asking for my login and won't stop cycling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stephen, it sounds as if something has upgraded Acrobat Reader to Acrobat. Uninstall and then download again, if you do not have an account for Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines