• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Premium

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see this question has been asked before: I pay a monthly subscription for Adobe Acrobat Premium (Edit & Create), however whenevr I go to use this to edit a PDF document I am asked to subscribe.. When I subscribe, it tells me I am already subscribed and then begins to 'activate' subscription however, as with a previous inquiry over same, it the screen remains 'processing' indefinitely.  I have been subscribing for a long time now @ $18.69 per month but have not yet been able to use the features?  Do I unsubscribe and subscribe to a different Adobe Edit & Create Software?  Thank you, Bonnie1812

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the FAQs with instructions for subscribing, cancelling, etc.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html

Having a subscription to Acrobat DC (Standard or Pro or Enterprise) will give you the Premium features in Acrobat for Mobile, but not vice versa. If you only have the free Reader, you need to purchase Reader Premium (in-app) or Export PDF or PDF Pack.

The FAQs are worth reading, and should probably be in Resources > FAQs at the top of the forum.

52B44EA2-63D7-46AB-A4B1-1BB74A042C94.jpeg

Tagging @AnandSri and @AkanchhaS  and @Ria Tagra to see if the FAQ link can be pinned?

~ Jane

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane,

Hope you are doing well @jane-e ,

The FAQ link is already pinned under the Resources tab on the right side of the community window.

Thank you for your valuable time. We value your suggestions. Keep posting!

Regards,

Ria

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the app Adobe Acrobat Pro in a Windows computer? (This is not the same as Acrobat Reader; you MUST NOT use Acrobat Reader, or you will be asked to subscribe forever).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No sure I quite understand what you are asking? I think I have Acrobat reader on iPad, which I am just updating - when I go to my subscriptions it says I am subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Premium (Edit & Create) for which I pay a monthly premium. I don’t think I have it installed on a windows computer, but will explore.

Wishing you a beautiful day:sunflower:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, OK, there is no way of knowing, but this forum is devoted to the Mac and Windows products, so we'll always assume that's what the question is about unless you say otherwise... I recommend the Acrobat Reader mobile forum instead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such thing as "Adobe Acrobat Premium". What exactly are you paying for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - that is a very good question because all of my online research did
not show me that this exists. I will cancel the subscription and subscribe
to a different Adobe Edit & Create - what would you recommend for ipad
and/or use across devices including ipad & HP laptop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure of what you say, because one's Word, especially when spoken aloud, ought to be the Truth (not an assumption, opinion or simply because it sounds reasonable.) 

Here's physical, and visual documentation supporting the fact that there IS such a thing.

046279A6-0915-46F2-9C73-63DC0B5F7D46.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no need to be so dramatic. At the time of my reply it was very new and I was not aware of it. My apologies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Abuse removed by moderator.]

34547EA2-DAC8-492C-8BDA-43A5D7EB7D9B.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes there is. Unless you're telling me this is fraud.

28DEAD5E-5108-4EF4-9B75-644E1DA57F8B.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we may have been scammed as the same is happening to me and I know I am beling billed for this Adobe Professional Pro App as well.  It worked the first month with allowing me to sign, edit and share but now it keeps asking me to subscribe when I clearly can see I have an "ACTIVE" Subscription on my iCloud on my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too...geez..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I have been scammed, too. Through google play store, I am subscribed to "Adobe Acrobat Premium" for $9.99 / month which renews on Oct. 18, 2020 and "Adobe Export PDF" for $23.88 / year which renews Sept 1, 2021 . They both say "Adobe Acrobat Reader, pdf viewer, editor & creator" on my google notifications page. I'm confused.  It appears that they are the same app though. I'll ask Google first. I've been wanting a reason to tear into them.

Anyone have any idea what's happening?

Thanks,

terri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here - I can't find much info on "adobe acrobat premium" but I am definitely paying $9.99 per month for it. Cancelling subscription. I primarily wanted a way to convert non-PDF docs into PDF and to highlight PDFs; thinking there's got to be a better (free?) way. Will report back if I learn anything useful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had the same issue. The difference is one plan is purchased through Apple or Google Play store ($9.99/mo) and the other is purchased from Adobe ($23.99/yr). I'm cancelling the 9.99/mo immediately! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both plans do the exact same thing! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both plans don't do the same thing. The availability of features are different. I originally signed in for a free trial on my PC, but made the mistake to subscribe with my iPad/Apple after the 7 day trail ended. I was charged for something called "Adobe Acrobat Premium" for a full month and without getting the full benefits of "Adobe Acrobat Pro DC". My suggestion is not to use Apple App Store, instead subscribed with your PC after installing the software, and use your credential for your Apple device. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, what a jip.... 

Thanks community!  I've cancelled the apple sub premium one so will save some money at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here . Found no features and no app and no tech support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So glad I found this post! I'm still confused. I'm also subscribed to "Adobe Acrobat Premium" and paying a monthly fee. But I don't know what it is I'm paying for and how is this different from the Pro version ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Near as we can tell, Acrobat Premium unlocks features on iPhone/iPad/Android devices only, but does not let you install the full Acrobat Pro product on a Windows or Mac computer. If anyone has a better answer, please share!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the FAQs with instructions for subscribing, cancelling, etc.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/mobile-app-faq.html

Having a subscription to Acrobat DC (Standard or Pro or Enterprise) will give you the Premium features in Acrobat for Mobile, but not vice versa. If you only have the free Reader, you need to purchase Reader Premium (in-app) or Export PDF or PDF Pack.

The FAQs are worth reading, and should probably be in Resources > FAQs at the top of the forum.

52B44EA2-63D7-46AB-A4B1-1BB74A042C94.jpeg

Tagging @AnandSri and @AkanchhaS  and @Ria Tagra to see if the FAQ link can be pinned?

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane,

Hope you are doing well @jane-e ,

The FAQ link is already pinned under the Resources tab on the right side of the community window.

Thank you for your valuable time. We value your suggestions. Keep posting!

Regards,

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contraté adobe acrobat premiun en mi celular android, cual debo descargar en mi ordenador

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Premium is for your phone only.  You have to have a difference subscription for your PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines