• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New UI UX feature on android app

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i really get frustrated with the cumbersome process of resuming reading on adobe reader because of this particular issue, it makes it quite difficult to have a birds eye view of what I've been reading and how i could keep up with it more effectively especially in studying

i would like to request a feature of a bookmark tab next to starred docs tab which has all last recent bookmarks on all pdfs recently read readily visible and accessible to the user, it could be something like this ... thanks a lot for this awesome software and i would also wish to have better support for arabic pdfs especially in searching and annotation 

20230206_224045.jpg

TOPICS
Android , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Elfateh28300412vkcl,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for writing in!

We appreciate your feedback and would love to hear more about it: https://acrobat.uservoice.com/

Would you mind sharing the feedback on the above link? This ensures your feedback reaches our product team for them to review and try to implement in future updates.

-Souvik.

Community & Social Consultant | Document Cloud | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines