Exit

Pdf pro or pdf c reader

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Un able to open pdf file I have pdf for iPhone and I pad installed 

asking to buy pdf  x or pro 

i have Microsoft 365 subscription and should include pdf reader  but why is it asking to buy

also the app in Microsoft does not allow to install the pdf reader for iPhone and iPad 

any solution 

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sanghvi5m 

You posted to the forum for the Beta version of Acrobat Reader Mobile (beta). If you are not using the beta version, we can move your post.

Adobe created PDF, but gave it away years ago and PDF is now owned by an ISO. You can create Adobe PDFs if you have Adobe Acrobat (paid) and you can view PDFs in Acobat or the free Acobat Reader.

You can also create PDFs with Quartz (macOS), Microsoft, and many other software applications. These are not Adobe PDFs and Adobe is not involved in the process. You can also view PDFs with Preview (macOS), Microsoft, and other PDF viewers.

If you want to install the Adobe Acrobat Reader on your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store and type "Adobe Acrobat Reader". Then make sure you use it to open PDFs.

FD7C2583-8AEF-407C-831B-9E93918B4B83.jpeg

Use the Acrobat button to view PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

janee_0-1630075605718.jpeg

Adobe Acrobat Reader is free and is available for iPad, phones, and computers. 

@Sanghvi5m wrote:

i have Microsoft 365 subscription and should include pdf reader  but why is it asking to buy

also the app in Microsoft does not allow to install the pdf reader for iPhone and iPad 

If your question is about your Microsoft 365 subscription and a Microsoft PDF Reader, you need to ask those questions on the Microsoft forum.
(That being said, make sure you are signed in with your MS id on your iPad.)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved from Acrobat Reader Mobile (beta) to Acrobat Reader Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines