• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund request

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I accidentally purchased the Adobe Premium membership. I wanted to try out the Trial subscription and thought it would be free, but it deducted money from my account. I purchased the membership 1 hour ago, but as checked with Google Play, they have only cancelled my membership to get auto renewed. But the current membership money is not refunded. As per Google Play, they have told to connect with Adobe for any refund requests. Request you to please refund the membership money. Thanks.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Parth26946143lj49 

I hope you are doing great, and sorry for the issue you've experienced.

I understand that you want refund for your canceled subscription.

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest you contact the store from where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android: 

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)
Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS:
Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)
Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Krutikka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines