Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I bought the subscription thinking it would be a trial but it seems the money has been deducted right out of my account, I was wondering if there is anyways of a refund or am I knly able to cancel the subscription and lose my money?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Amazing27267002avyw 

I hope you're doing great, and sorry for the trouble.

As I can see, you have a monthly subscription, and free trials are only for annual subscriptions. So, to get a free trial, you must have a yearly subscription.

Kindly refer to this article to know more about Premium subscriptions and trials:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/managingsubscriptions.html

However, since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest contacting the store where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android
Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)
Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help.

For iOS
Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)
Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Krutikka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines