Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slideshow mode and full screen

Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'd like to know if I've missed something because I can't find how to display a PDF in slideshow mode and full screen.

Is this possible or not?

TOPICS
Android , Organize PDF pages , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2023 Jul 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JR Boulay,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for reaching out!

If you have converted a presentation to a PDF, it should switch to full-screen covered content when used in landscape mode.

Also, you can change the view by clicking on the page icon on the top right of the toolbar menu and changing to a single page mode to get a more slideshow-like view with the application.

For more details, you can view the link: View PDFs — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SS,

Is there a way to do this using desktop versions of Reader or Acrobat.  We just need to go full screen and let the slides (from a Lightroom slideshow PDF) play automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to display in full screen, this is not my question: can the pages automatically follow each other in slideshow mode?

Subsidiary question: how can I access the attachments?
I couldn't find any either.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JR Boulay This feature is not available with the mobile version yet. 

Let me share the feedback with the team for review and future implementation.

Also, when you mention attachments, are you referring to portfolio files? Those files can be opened on the application, and the attachments can be viewed through the directories.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the Full screen answer.

About attachments I'm referring to the attachments pane available in Acrobat Pro, Standard and Reader.

Capture_2307051024.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JR Boulay A dedicated panel or option to view attachments is not available on the mobile version as of now.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

So I will use ezPDF Reader instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, if I make a slideshow PDF in Adobe Lightroom CC there is no Adobe desktop product that will play it?

I am expecting to find a feature in Acrobat Reader that will "play" the pages of a PDF on a timed loop or using timings in the PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines