• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

subscription refund

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2023 Jun 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who I can contact for a wrong annual subscription on my ipad for acrobat reader?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2023 Jun 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @mercanteinfiera,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest you contact the store from where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Community & Social Consultant | Document Cloud | Adobe

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who did you pay for the subscription? Apple, or Adobe? Or someone else? You must contact the seller for any refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It started without any warning I think by my new ipad. I didn't even used adone on that ipad where i used only procrate there. maybe a missclick

I need a contact from the seller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact Adobe directly for help with this issue:
Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(make sure pop-ups are not blocked; type "Agent" to chat with a real person)
There's no email support.

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @mercanteinfiera,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Since Acrobat Premium is a mobile-based subscription, I suggest you contact the store from where you purchased the subscription.

You may refer to the below links for more.

For Android

Our help article to learn more:  Subscription Services — Acrobat for Android Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund on Google Play - Google Play Help

For iOS 

Our help article to learn more: Manage subscriptions — Acrobat for iOS Help (adobe.com)

Initiate refund from the store: Request a refund for apps or content you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Marking a reply or response “Correct” will help future users with the same issue quickly identify the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MOVED TO THE ACROBAT READER MOBILE DISCUSSIONS]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been refunded. Thanks to Aodbe great company !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mercanteinfiera Great to know that your problem is solved!

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines