• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't add OneDrive for Business account

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My application is "enrolled with Intune" and I was able to successfully connect to my Office365 email account for retrieving attachments, however I'm unable to connect my OneDrive for Business account... When I try to connect a OneDrive for business, after successfully authenticating with Microsoft Auth Provider, I get a pop up error "Microsoft Intune needs to be enabled in order to add a OneDrive for Business Account".

I can confirm in Preferences Intune is enabled.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas? Seems like this needs adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Daniel5EC3 ,

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for posting your query here. Please help me with few details to understand your issue better.

1. Could you share a screenshot with us?
  2. Application version?
  3. Are you trying to add one drive to Adobe Reader Mobile? Could you please explain the complete workflow which you are trying?

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/settings.html

Waiting for your response.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ria - Thank you for your reply. Happy to provide additional information to help get to the bottom of this:

3. Yes, I am trying to add a Location for OneDrive to Adobe Reader Mobile, so I can open files from my company's Office365/OneDrive for Business account. I can successfully add the "Email Attachments" Location, but I cannot add "OneDrive". It fails with the error below.

2. iOS App Version 21.04.00 (20210415.143706)

1. Screenshots and Workflow:

a) Intune MAM is enabled

IMG_0018.PNG

b) Files Locations (before adding)

IMG_0015.PNG

c) After clicking on Email Attachments or OneDrive, I see this prompt which seems to indicate both Locations will be available after signing in.

IMG_0016.PNG

d) error message trying to add OneDrive. Email Attachments can be added successfully

IMG_0017.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, any updates to this? I am running into the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue for me any solution?

1CF04A14-EB33-4E31-B739-51B5069A3789.jpeg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines