How do I move a PDF from my iPhone to Dropbox?

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dropbox is one of my locations but it's not appearing in the list of places I can save or share to.

Which is pretty rubbish if it's just because Adobe want me to use their document cloud.

Come on Adobe, sort it out!!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2018
Adorobat Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2018
Hi Snowdog63,Sorry for the delay in response.As mentioned, you want to save pdf from Acrobat Reader to Dropbox, please visit the following forum threads discussing the similar topic:Save to Dropbox?Re: Saving PDFLet us know if you have a further query.Shivam

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I figured this one out. It's tortuous & silly (share to no-one & then choose Dropbox) but it works.

D minus, Adobe. Must try harder.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Snowdog63,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As mentioned, you want to save pdf from Acrobat Reader to Dropbox, please visit the following forum threads discussing the similar topic:

Save to Dropbox?

Re: Saving PDF

Let us know if you have a further query.

Shivam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines