Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set a bookmark

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Could you please explain me how to set a bookmark while I am reading a page?

I am using iPhone and see the section ‘bookmarks ‘ but it’s not clear to me how to set it.

My goal is to mark the page where I left reading before.

Also please explain if I could open the same book using Adobe Reader in iBook app of my iPhone.

I like Acrobat layout more than iBook.

Are iBook and Actobat somehow related?

Thanks

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eliyav,

1- To get a bookmark on the document that you are reading, you may check the help document- Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Navigation

You should get the "Bookmark" icon at the bottom corner while reading the file and it should automatically open from where you left, next time when you open the app. (that's a default behavior of the application).

2- iBook is an iOS application, that doesn't relate with the Adobe Acrobat Reader app. So far there isn't any way to sync the documents of iBook and Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eliyav,

1- To get a bookmark on the document that you are reading, you may check the help document- Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Navigation

You should get the "Bookmark" icon at the bottom corner while reading the file and it should automatically open from where you left, next time when you open the app. (that's a default behavior of the application).

2- iBook is an iOS application, that doesn't relate with the Adobe Acrobat Reader app. So far there isn't any way to sync the documents of iBook and Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This answer isn't correct, but rather useless in terms of answering the question.  How does one (iPad or iPhone) ADD A BOOKMARK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that was a useless answer. My challenge is that if I navigate to another document, reloading the first document does not go straight to where I left off. How do we add a bookmark that allows us to move from one document to another without losing the last location?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leave a comment instead to act as a bookmark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks @Christopher361586071vpz for writing in!

Just to add on to your point, creating bookmarks on Reader Mobile is not available due to OS limitations.

So, the best workaround here would be to add a comment to the pages to make them work as bookmarks.

-Souvik

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines