• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view portfolio files

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio files are opening to a blank screen in the Adobe iOS app.  Anyone else having this issue?

TOPICS
iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - mine are as well. Extremely frustrating as I have not been able to get help from Adobe. My files are business confidential and the adobe tech who replied to my request asked for a copy of the portfolio, which I could not share. So no solution!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Could you please share a screenshot of your view when trying to access the portfolio file on Reader Mobile?

Also, you might want to check if the application is up to date in the respective store.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what shows when I try to view pdfs in any folder. Also, what is the latest Adobe version? 22.05.00 is what I have on both iPhone and iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please check and share the properties of the portfolio file that you are trying to open?

It could be an issue with the way the file was created. I tried to create a new portfolio file using Acrobat and shared it over to my phone, it worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Pro DC version 20.6.20034

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I did the same thing - created a new portfolio and added files in a couple of folders and when saved to DC I am able to open and view all the document files in the folders. So please please don't tell me that I am going to have to create a new portfolio of all the content I have amassed over two years!!! Surely there's another way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Sorry for the delayed response. What you can do is, create a copy of the portfolio file using Acrobat DC and then try opening the newly created copy in Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I created my Adobe portfolio with my portfolio. I have a pwd to the access to my works, but it looks like IPhone devices can't use the password. Android devices and IPad, PC can! The message is password incorrect. How is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @idaesterc30848262,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Would you mind sharing a few pieces of infroamtion for better understanding:

1. The app version of Acrobat Reader Mobile;

2. A screen recoridng of the event for better understanding;

3. A sample protfolio file with the issue for reproducing in house.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines