• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About the size of the image displayed on the document

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make B's image size on document the same as A's size.

A and B use the same image.

A: Acrobat tool [Edit PDF] -> [Add Image]

B: Read file in plugin -> Extract image data from file -> Create PDEImage in Acrobat SDK -> Add to document

So, please tell me the following.

1. 1. How is the information of the image(size and resolution) related to the size on the document (the value of a and dof ASFixedMatrix)?
  2. 2. If there are elements that influence the size on the document in addition to the image size and resolution, I would like you to tell me something.
TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

That’s doing it the hard way!

Images are XObjects, which mean that you can simply refer to them from multiple pages – you only need the CosObj (not the actual data).

So use the PDFEdit APIs to get the CosObj and attributes (such as page location, matrix, etc.) from A, then use them to create the PDEImage for the second page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That’s doing it the hard way!

Images are XObjects, which mean that you can simply refer to them from multiple pages – you only need the CosObj (not the actual data).

So use the PDFEdit APIs to get the CosObj and attributes (such as page location, matrix, etc.) from A, then use them to create the PDEImage for the second page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines