• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Increasing a list of numbers by 10%.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello experts! I was wondering if anybody could help me figure out a way to increase a list of numbers by 10%. I was trying to replace the exact numbers but then realized I would just accidentally increase some by 20% since I wasn't keeping track of what exact numbers were being changed. This is what the list looks like or the whole PDF. This is to change some menu item prices. This PDF has a total of 25 pages. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the original document and create a new PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response! May I ask what do you mean by changing the original document? I just started using adobe acrobat a few days ago. and how do i create a new PDF file? everytime I try to it just opens my file explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I created a new file I just didn't read the options haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be done using a script, but if you can edit the original file that's a better approach.
If you're interested in the script approach I could develop it for you, for a fee. Please contact me via [try6767 at gmail.com] and attach the file, and I'll give you a quote for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey! I sent you an email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines