• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export pdf to jpg on Windows

New Here ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use the export to image function either to jpg or png. It looks like it does it, but the file is never there. I have tried saving it in a different folder, but that does not work either. I have Windows 8.1 and I am using Adobe Acrobat DC. All other functions work, except the export to image. I can do export to Word, for example. Please help!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I remember this issue years ago. What is your exact version of Acrobat (like 2016.123.54457)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat DC 20.009.20065

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen with all PDF files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Greetings! Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with the Export Tool.

It would be great if you could help us with a few queries that will help us in further investigating the issue:

• Could you please state the workflow exactly in which you're facing the issue?
  • Could you please share the files for which you’re facing the issue so that we can try to reproduce the issue at our end?
  • Could you please confirm that this issue is happening with that specific file (.jpg or any other format) or with other files also?

Thanks

Adobe Acrobat DC Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File →Export to→Image→JPEG

Then when the Save As PDF screen comes up, I hit save in the lower right corner, and nothing actually happens. The JPEG is never created. I have tried saving it in a different folder or under pictures. I have tried renaming it. This function used to work for me, but maybe I was using a different version of Acrobat at the time. I have tried to see if there are any updates available for my version of Acrobat DC, and I get a reply that there are none.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines