• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE *EXPORTPDF SUB 800-833-6687 CA

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe converter for use for one year.  I did not renew the service.  I was away and when I checked my credit card I was charged automatically for the this year.   On October 13, I called  Adobe and a  lady from India picked up and helped to cancel the service and for refund she asked me to go to Adobe site and chat.  I did that and he(Supraja) said it is all taken care and Adobe will refund it to my account within 5-7 days. However, I am not going to be refunded full.  Not only I am not receiving full refund for the service I did not renew (Unauthorized transaction) but also I have NOT received a refund and it is 9 days already.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Hi hana60479575,

I am exreamly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have emailed to the concerned team asking for the refund status, once I will have that on Monday, I will communicate the same to you.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hana60479575,

I am exreamly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have emailed to the concerned team asking for the refund status, once I will have that on Monday, I will communicate the same to you.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Aadesh

Maybe you can also help me with my problem: our credit card has also been charched CHF 17.30 per month since 23.03.16 for "Adobe Acropro Subs, 800-833-6687".

What do we have to do to cancel this subscription as soon as possible? We do not want to be charged in the future, because we did not know it is going to be charged monthly. We do not need the service anymore. Is there any possibility you can help us?

Thank you very much in advance. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Mirjam from the i-engineers AG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, when I follow the steps under point "Cancel your subscription" (all the other the cancel-possibilities do not apply to my situation), I do not find a subscribtion "Adobe Acropro Subs, 800-833-6687". Therefore, I am unable to unsubscribe.

Is there another way to delete the service? Maybe you are able to track of the source of who subscribed in the first way? Or even cancel the subscribtion manually?

Thank you very much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DEAR ADOBE,

​

​MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED EUR 24.54 FOR AN ITEM DESCRIBED AS ADOBE EXPORTPDF SUB 800-833-6687 IRL. I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED SUCH A TRANSACTION AN REQUEST FOR AND IMMEDIATE REFUND AND CANCELLATION OF MY REGISTRY IN YOUR SYSTEM.

​

​AWAITING YOUR QUICK REPLY.

​

​REGARDS,

​

​YANAL SHEKEM

[personal information removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yanalshekem,

Please share your Adobe id and your contact details with the best time to contact you through a private message.

We will look into the account and get back to you about the same.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017 Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

Can't belive...charged with US$26.98, trying everywhere to find how to cancel, tel/chat/online...nothing is working!

Amazing Adobe!!!

Go to hell Adobe!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gulati1971,

Apologies for the bad experience you had.

Please refer to the link below for the cancellation of your subscription:

Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Let us know if you still need help.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are doing this to everyone!   I too noticed a charge on my account, went to cancerl in adobe because i never authorized this and they dont refund,  i see a class action lawsuit coming

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also been charged for 2 years with no authorisation after I cancelled. I took it out for 1 year then cancelled, the Adobe records show the cancellation. I have gone through chat and they cannot find on my account that this money is being taken. They have escalated this for investigation. In UK the credit card company do not payout regular payments unless it is requested by the company so it is Adobe requesting. I urge you to get an investigation and push for a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not appears on our account

So stop to give us this method, its bullshit

Give our money back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is very unfortunate , when i see my account there was amount be deducted by adobe without my knowledge .

This is not acceptable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kindly reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your question related to this original thread? Why are you hijacking this question instead of starting a new one, with all of the relevant details?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is a similar issue that I a facing , anyhow I raised in a new thread . Can u please respond

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2016 Sep 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i checked my account infomation and i noticed that i was charged for 36.08 few days ago for this SUB,

i have no idea what it is !!!

this is a kind of cheating,!! omg!

i am so angry about this....

does anyone know if it is refundable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2016 Sep 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you didn't request this subscription then contact your CC company and dispute the charges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the hell?! My credit card has been charged 34,48 USD Adobe800-8336687 CA. Like every people in this conversation I have NOT AUTHORIZED this transaction. I request for REFUND and CANCELLATION of my registry in your system. 

Thanks for the quickly reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At me 144.33 €

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ik 144.33 € Ik verzoek om terugbetaling en kwijtschelding van mijn register in uw systeem.Niemand wil me helpen !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed up for adobe last year for a graphic design course, and the plan had expired in June but has automatically renewed itself without my knowledge and has deducted $43 the last two months (That's $86 total), and have not received any invoice for these. I tried to cancel the plan today and I have to pay $220 cancelation fee. I haven't used their service since last year, and I haven't given any authorisation for them to renew the plan and to continue charging me, I feel terribly ripped off.. tried to contact them today but they were unavailable , I'll try to call them tomorrow, but not sure f I'll get my money back. please contact me via [email address removed by Mod] if anybody has any solutions thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My credit card has been charged 74,61 USD Adobe800-8336687 CA. Like every people in this conversation I have NOT AUTHORIZED this transaction. I request for REFUND and CANCELLATION of my registry in your system.

Thank you,

Efrain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same situation - on hold with customer support for 20 min now - Adobe needs to refund our money, this is ridiculous. Charged $23.88 without permission.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, found a strange charge on our credit card statement, ADOBE PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN for $134.26 USD. Wasted an hour on chat with someone who knew absolutely nothing and claimed then that their billing department would phone me. Nobody phoned me. Phone hold is interminable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources