• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you restore deleted files?

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally deleted a folder of pdfs on the document cloud that I had annotated. Is there any way to recover those documents?

[Moderator moved the thread to Document Cloud PDF Services]

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the Recycle bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry I should've specified that it was deleted from the document cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see an "undelete" or "recover" option ... and this old answer from 2015 will not make you happy: https://community.adobe.com/t5/document-cloud-pdf-services/can-files-be-retrieved-if-deleted-from-do...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just saved me a week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you recover the file and it's annotations from document cloud?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how the Acrobat cloud system works but with the other, Creatrive Cloud System, all files uploaded to the cloud has a copy of it on your system.

I'm also not sure if you Delete them on the Cloud system whether those same files stored locally on your hard drive will go to the Trash and or (Windows) Recycle Bin.

But I would look there first. In the CC cloud system there is a Delete folder/system that removed, Deleted, files go to for a period of time.

2019-12-04 12_30_02-Adobe Creative Cloud.png

But it seems the acrobat ssytem may be different.

Actually I just uploaded some files to the Acrobat cloud system and then Deleted them. The original file are still on my hard drive, they Did NOT get deleted.

So look on your drive for the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, JustShootMe,

Creative Cloud keeps deleted files ... creating different problems. But Document Cloud is different, which I personally find very disturbing. That's a problem with Adobe where two product lines do similar things but they don't follow common guidance. I would really like to have Document Cloud and Creative Cloud being both containers of one and the same "big" cloud... 😞

I did not find a possibility for the DC to undo a delete... which does not mean that there isn't one!

Abambo.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that is because even though Acrobat seems to be, IS, under the Adobe Name it's some type of completely different Entity, division, of Adobe and does not follow the main Adobe Rules.

I remeber back in the JIVE forum there was No General problem forum for Acrobat and when asked Why the answer was the People at Acrobat (Like they weren't part of Adobe) didn't feel the need and someone would ASK them to include, create, a general problems forum page. Which they did. But the Admins of the JIVE forum didn't seem to have access to do that on there own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally upload my documents to document cloud. How can I recover back the document cause I want to edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the adobe fill and sign and now my documents disappear and cannot edit anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sir pdf delete ho gyi hai us ko recovery kase kare 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources