• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine PDFs not working

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to go to the adobe pdf services to combine different PDF files although i purchased this option a while ago! HELP

[Title shortened by moderator (was duplicate of content)]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Hi Timd,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

When you say that you are unable to use the combine pdf feature, then what exactly happen? Is it giving any error when combining  file?

PDF Pack does include the "Combine PDF" feature in it.

However, it is not available through the Adobe Reader DC application. When you click on the "Combine PDF" Add button then it takes you online to the https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  (Document Cloud Service)  and then you can combine the file there.

For

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timd,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

When you say that you are unable to use the combine pdf feature, then what exactly happen? Is it giving any error when combining  file?

PDF Pack does include the "Combine PDF" feature in it.

However, it is not available through the Adobe Reader DC application. When you click on the "Combine PDF" Add button then it takes you online to the https://cloud.acrobat.com/combinepdf  (Document Cloud Service)  and then you can combine the file there.

For detailed description about how does PDF Pack works, you please go through- How to Use Adobe PDF Pack.

Let us know if you have any further query about the same.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also receiving the same error using the cloud link above. It just greys out and nothing happens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alejandrof,

I apologize for the delay in response to your previous message.

Hoping that you have got the service back on? If you are still struggling with the same issue and unable to get "Combine Files" then check with the URL Adobe Document Cloud  using a different web browser.

Or delete cache, cookies of the current on and check back.

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am running into similar issues as the OP of this thread, and nothing you have suggested is working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i'm running into the same problem.  just paid for the service and it doesn't work.  pretty crappy.  have tried on Brave and Chrome.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

We have checked that you have Acrobat PDF Pack service.

Could you please let us know the issue you are experiencing when combining PDFs? Do you get any error message?

If yes, please share the screenshot of the error with us.

Try combining any small PDFs and check if you experience the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've tried multiple times with different pdf sizes on Brave and Chrome browsers, before and after restarting my computer.  Every time i get to the point where the two files are checked, but the COMBINE button in the top right corner is grayed out and dead.  no error message, just no active button.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem for me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the information.

To activate the Combine button, you will need to add the filename first in the "Enter new file name" box. Once you add the file name, the combine button gets enabled. Please check the screenshot below:

MeenakshiNegi_0-1637649790384.png

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been having the same problem for months and finally figured out how to work around it.

You need to open the options menu, and unselect the Save as PDF Portfolio option.

Then I was able to save as a single file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources