• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check Box issue after signing a form with adobe sign

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an interaktiv PDF form with check boxes and calculation fields in adobe acrobat DC Pro. When the PDF is signed and send with adobe sign, all checkboxes that were checked are no longer checked. The check boxes appear correctly checked in adobe sign until the document is signed and uploaded. All other textfields / calculationfields already appear correctly, it's just the check boxes that remain falsely unchecked. I noticed that in the settings for appearance of the checkboxes in acrobat, the font is "adobe pi" (standard, can't be changed from what I understand) … the font list for a check boxes generated directly within the adobe sign app itself, doesn't include "adobe pi" … could that be part of the problem? What can I do to have checked boxes remaining checked after the PDF form has been signed with adobe sign?

following is the workflow and its results I'am currently trying to achieve:

— having the client fill in any information in the interactive PDF form with its customers in a signing session with adobe acrobat reader (the PDF form includes javascript for field calculation etc.)

— upload that filled PDF form to the document cloud

— sign that filled PDF form in adobe sign  (signing session client and customer)

— have the correct filled form signed and uploaded (including all checked boxes and values)

Could anyone please help with this? I've searched the internet for over a week now, tried many different ways but couldn't get it to work.

It'll be much appreciated! Thanks a lot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

figured it out… to have Adobe Sign display the checked boxes as previously checked within acrobat, text tags for the Checkboxes need to be set as follows:

CB3_es_:readonly:checkbox5

with this text tag Adobe Sign doesn't create a new checkbox to be filled in by any of the signers but rather "reads" the already set value of the field and displays it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

figured it out… to have Adobe Sign display the checked boxes as previously checked within acrobat, text tags for the Checkboxes need to be set as follows:

CB3_es_:readonly:checkbox5

with this text tag Adobe Sign doesn't create a new checkbox to be filled in by any of the signers but rather "reads" the already set value of the field and displays it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So if I have 100 radio buttons and checkboxes I have to go in each and every time and set it as read only???? That is nuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines