• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign Access Denied

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to Acrobat Pro DC and I am unable to use Fill & Sign. When I try to request signatures I get Access Denied: You do not have access to this service. Please contact your IT Admin to get access. I've tried logging out and back on from Adobe Cloud and Acrobat without any luck.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Does your IT department manage deployment of Acrobat in your organization? If so, they may have turned off Document Cloud services. If they're using the Adobe Admin Console, it can be turned on for specific named users.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a subscription to Acrobat which give you a version of Adobe Sign as part of your subscription or do you have a retail version of Acrobat? If so which version of Acrobat are you running. I belive Fill & Sign is generally used to allow you to sign. Adobe Sign is used to get signatures from others. Fill & Sign for your signature even works with Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Subscription. It shows Fill & Sign as part of the service.Service shows Adobe Sign and part of the Subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Acrobat Standard DC. Fill and Sign works fine. Adobe sign isn't working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your IT department manage deployment of Acrobat in your organization? If so, they may have turned off Document Cloud services. If they're using the Adobe Admin Console, it can be turned on for specific named users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't have an IT department. It may be that Document Cloud services are turned off. However, I can't access the Adobe Admin Console. It says 'You don't seem to have access to the Adobe Admin Console. If you think you should, please contact your system administrator.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  Arrrrgh!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally managed to solve this. I got the email below from Adobe Support and then had to phone them. They were able to solve it - not sure what they did.

Sent: 10 August 2020 16:33
To: Andrew Crisp <andrew.crisp@masonbullock.co.uk>
Subject: Your Adobe Case [ref  number deleted]

Your Adobe Case ADB-14435954-M7J1

Dear Andrew,

In reference to your open case, Please try to login to documentcloud.adobe.com and https://secure.echosign.com/public/login in Incognito mode of a browser and sign out and sign in then check the Adobe Sign functionality.

If you are still facing the issue, please contact us back on 020-7365-0735 and share the case number mentioned above so that we could
proceed further and get it resolved for you.

Thanks for working with us,  Adobe Customer Care  

For a list of support phone numbers, please visit our Contact page.

To review your case history, log in to your Adobe account. If you have difficulties logging in, consult the Adobe ID and Membership FAQ.

Follow Adobe on TwitterFacebook, and the Adobe Forums.

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and the Adobe Marketing Cloud logo are either registered trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. © 2019. Adobe. All rights reserved. To manage your email subscription settings, click here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue for a PDF I created and sent out.  The Fill and Sign works on other documents also but now I have a signed pdf back for me to counter-sign I get this

Error: We cannot process this file because it is an unsupported format or is password protected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got this error here are the steps to correct it 

Check that you can sign in here https://documentcloud.adobe.com 

If you can great

Check that you can sign in here https://secure.echosign.com/public/login

If you get the following message If you wish to immediately use "User email" to sign into Adobe Sign, click Archive. This will discard any prior agreements associated with this email address. You may then use this email address to access Adobe Sign going you should get an email check you email

Under the 1. Archive prior agreements 

there should be a blue bar with blue lettering click the word Achive 

it should bring you to a webpage to archive old agreements 

Once that is done log out of adobe then back in then you should be good to go

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A complete uninstall and reinstall seem to resolve this issue for us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a simple fix!

Edit, preferences, language, change the language setting to English.....or whatever the primary language is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines