• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to access the Adobe Sign manage page?

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't say I'm very happy with the changes.. Trying to go to my "Manage Documents" pageview to manually send reminders, but can't seem to find that page any longer... All the "help" documents still refer to it, so I'm hoping it is still part of the system.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Creative Team,

Can you please drum up a comprehensive training tutorial on the hidden features and utilization of the new Adobe Sign Document Cloud interface that has replaced the previous "Dashboard" management interface?  Please include all the features and benefits that have been removed so I don't pull my hair out trying to click on every little button to uncover hidden functions that may not exist in this iteration of Sign.

Advanced notice to prepare would be nice for future overhauls. I spend an entire day trying to troubleshoot this new interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To our valued Adobe Acrobat, PDF Pack and Adobe Sign customers,

We understand the frustration you're experiencing due to the change in the Adobe Sign & Send for Signature interface - specifically the loss of the Adobe Sign dashboard and the manage page. Change is never easy, especially an unexpected one, but we feel its important to explain why we made such a change.

Our vision for Adobe Document Cloud, which includes Acrobat, our PDF services, and Adobe Sign, is to have a fully integrated location for your document and e-signature processes. We want our customers to have a seamless experience to create, collaborate and share documents - whether its to gather comments, or to have someone e-sign a document, and this meant creating a new online hub for  Document Cloud, where all your document-related activities can be managed.

Our initial launch of the all-new Document Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on from Adobe Sign, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement in the experience, which will be coming soon.

While we make improvements, we're bringing back access to the Adobe Sign manage page so you can easily work with existing agreement and Adobe Sign workflows in the way you're familiar with. Access to the previous manage page will be available early next week and you can toggle it on/off via the SHARED For Signature page. In the meantime, please refer to the following HelpX article that describes the new interface and how you can accomplish the same tasks you have done prior to the change: What's Changed with Adobe Sign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will we have access to our archived documents?!

<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C6D5E2> <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C6D5E2>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello BrianB,

Once the Old Manage page is available in a couple of business days, you will have access to all the old agreements (including archives) giving you the same experience as you had with the manage page before the upgrade.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to get back to the old pages!

Please please please don't take these away again. The manage page functionality is essential. Despite your numerous claims that all the "All the functionality still exist" it was very clear it didn't. One of the most glaring examples was the removal of the document signers name from the list of documents out for signature. With Adobe CC we have always had the option of using the older version of your software while we figure out the new interfaces and workflows. While I'm all for the innovation Adobe is known for, doing this with zero notice was just unprofessional. Too many people use this system for incredibly time-sensitive documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@joshlowman

What link did you use to get back to the old pages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, this is weird.

I initially got to them from inside Acrobat DC, but it landed me on these pages in Firefox-

https://na1.documents.adobe.com/account/home

https://na1.documents.adobe.com/account/agreements

But if I just copy and paste those addresses into my Chrome browser, it dumps me to the new system...

Not sure what's happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it didn't work for me either.  I think were SOL until a drop in subscriptions triggers the AI to alert an accountant who will notify the software engineers to press the reset button that directs us back to the Dashboard that worked.

I want to say this is idiotic but I know better.  Adobe has brilliant engineers but from an ethical standpoint, I expected more from Adobe.  I don't think I would even pay for this docucloud interface, it has less features than freeware.  Maybe this was a Chinese software hack.

The really sad thing is I've received and seen more support from other customers on this board than from Adobe. They should be ashamed.  They cant possibly be proud of this.

Thanks for the assist joshlowman.  Lets hope customer satisfaction overrides corporate greed in the near future because it's seems Adobe has dropped the ball on this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joshlowman,

The Old Manage Page hasn't been rolled out just yet. Like mentioned in my last post (a few posts above this one), it should be available within next few business days.. Hopefully by Tuesday EOD (if not before), this feature should be rolled out to all the users.

Can you share your DC web user details in a DM (and not as a public post here) so that we can take a look to understand what might be the reason of you seeing the old Manage page in Firefox?

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Sameer,

I know you must be overwhelmed with posts but taking the time to draft an authentic response is refreshing.

The Adobe community will be aggressively awaiting the Dashboard rollback next week.

Thank you for the update Sameer.

No response required.

-Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Sameer,

THE MANAGE PAGE IS BACK!!

In the "for signature page" there is a small button on the upper right hand side that reads" Adobe Sign Manage"! Click it.

We're back in business!!!!

Thank you.

Adobe_Sign.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the CHANGE SIGNER option?  I have to change the email address for a signer on a contract and the option to do this can't be found, even looking through the help. Does anyone know where to do this without having to delete and start over?

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks,

Adriana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. The requested changes are back.

For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines