• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to share a template.

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, using this help document https://helpx.adobe.com/au/document-cloud/help/create-template.html I've created a template in Document Cloud.
We have a number of users in our organisation as part of the same team/group. I simply want to share this template to the group. 
There appears to be no way to share a template. All the help documentation around sharing templates appears to be related to a different environment (http://echosign.adobe.com/) which support has told me to use, however there is NO way to access this echosign URL as it redirects straight to acrobat.adobe.com.
If you look at the image below you'll see that the "Share" tab on the right hand side is greyed out (circled in red). If I click on the file I want to share you can see that it is shared with Only Me" 

clip.JPG

How on earth do I share these templates to my team/group. Ive spent over 4 hours with support and nobody seems to be able to get it right.

Cheers guys
J

TOPICS
Manage documents , Product information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Hi munchie029

Please be informed the Business account is for Creative Cloud not for Adobe Sign. With Creative Cloud you get Adobe Sign Individual account for free, which is a single user accounts. 

However if you subscribe for Team, Business or an Enterprise Adobe Sign account (Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud ) you will be able to share the account with the users under the same  Team, Business or an Enterprise Adobe Sign account - Account sharing between users

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Hi Hillaryr,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

In Adobe Sign, you can share the library template within your group or within your organization ( provided users are in the same account). You can select to whom you can share the template either while creating the template or by editing and changing the selected option.

1. When creating the template in Adobe Sign, you get the option at the right-hand side of the window under the headline " who can use this template". Check t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Acrobat Pro or  Acrobat Sign?  Which version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the very late response , We have Adobe Acrobat standard which have some Adobe sign features on it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the attached document.  Acrobat Standard has very limited Sign functionalities. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jun 23, 2023 Jun 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What specific product are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question regarding my saved teplated in adobe DC pro. I have created various reusable templates to be sent out of 'fill & sign'. At the moment I am the only one who can use and access these templates. I can't seem to figure out how to grant access for others in my organization to use these templates.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

After uploading the .zip file to document cloud what is the total file size you see? If your file size is exceeding 100MB, then it might return the error. 

If it still doesn't work, then try using a different web browser or an alternative Internet connection. 

Let us know if it still doesn't work. 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. My template is set to be used my anyone in my organization. But I check under my shared documents and it is not there?

Why hasnt Adobe just made it easy? Just click share or just send? Or even better an option to set co owners in the template settings when editing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create templates for my sales staff to use, how can I share a template for them to use in Adobe Sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines