• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invalid email when sending document?

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to send a document to two recipients, but the second email address is "invalid" apparently (it's not). Can't find any solutions on the forum. What can I do as I need to send this asap? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Ohh you have an individual account.. Ross, this option is not available for individual account owners. But you can contact Adobe Sign support folks to turn off this new send page for you OR turn on the capability to switch between the classic and the new send experience.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ross,

I am not sure if i have seen this issue but if i were you, i would just try (in this particular order):

1. Removing the 2nd address field and adding again.

2. Refreshing the Send page.

3. Change browser if clearing cookies/cache is not possible.

Let us know if any of the above 3 suggestions work for you.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer,

No luck. It's worth adding that the email address is not a .com or .uk etc. but it's own custom word.

I signed up with the my email on the same domain which is why I'm confused it see's it as in invalid.

Thanks for your speedy reply, this is quite urgent!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the domain you are using? Just a hunch, but it may be a bug which accepts that domain while signing up but doesn't recognize it for send purpose.

If you are not comfortable typing the domain here, you can inbox/personal message me with the details.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ross,

You are probably on the new send page. That page doesn't accept custom domains while sending. I will suggest you to ask your account admin to enable "Allow users to switch between the new and classic Send experiences" from account settings(under Send Settings) if you don't already see this option to "Switch to Classic Send Page" on the send page:

Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 11.33.06 AM.png

If you do see this option, just click on it to switch to Classic send page and there you can send mails to custom domains. I will anyways log a bug for new send page and try to get it fixed soon.

Hope this helps!

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah brilliant! I can't seem to find Send Settings though. Where do I find these? I've gone under the "Account" tab but nothing there. Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should help

Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 11.55.36 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only got these settings? I am the admin too this is an individual account?

Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 20.06.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohh you have an individual account.. Ross, this option is not available for individual account owners. But you can contact Adobe Sign support folks to turn off this new send page for you OR turn on the capability to switch between the classic and the new send experience.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah right, could you link me to the contact page/info? I have looked at the support site and there are no contact details, just a link to the forums.

Many thanks for your help Sameer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ross,

You should see an option to contact support folks here: Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm trying to sign into Adobe sign through jotform and it says my email is invalid. I have a valid account with active email. How do I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines