• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cc users for e-signature emails after a recent update

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A recent update went through that has removed the "cc" option when sending out an e-signature to a recipient. Now my only options are to go to the 'old' Adobe Acrobat to accomplish this, as far as I know.

Am I mistaken? Is there a way to add carbon copy recipients for these e-signatures but I merely missed where the option is?

Also, slightly unrelated, but I'd like to know if there's a way to move the toolbar from the right side to the left side. This is another thing recent updates seemed to have changed arbitrarily. 

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Send documents , User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. Also the option to password protect has been removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you are able to add the cc at the end of the process, along with the message, before sending for signature, whereas the previous version had you add the cc when adding the signatories when beginning the process. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out.

In the new version, the option is available at the bottom where you add the recipients. The "+" icon is available at the bottom, which gives you the option to add new recipients and CC when you click. Check the screenshot below:

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like the people who are cc'd at the end only receive a copy of the fully signed document. I also can't see the option of adding people via the "+" icon @MeenakshiNegi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines