Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue when creating a shareable link

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

For those who are struggling to create a shareable link on Aero, I would like to share a work around. No idea why this happens and I am hopping the team finds out what is going on and fix it. Meanwhile, try to export the project on your windows app and send the file to your phone (using an iPhone 12 pro max here). Open it and ON YOUR PHONE and from there generate the link. It should work.  Tried to do the same on my iPad but I get the same error as on my desktop. But the iPhone link works like a charm. 

Hope this helps 🙂 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug , Desktop , Mobile , Performance or Stability , Usability Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
10 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mathias275891269w56 thanks for this suggestion. I am escalating the share/publish link issue and will report back. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This trick is not working for me.  I cannot seem to get the QR to work at all.  I was able to a few months ago but now I can't even view qr codes that others have made.  Is it my iphone?  I'm using a 16.4 OS

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are there any updates on this issue? I am using Aero (Beta) on my desktop and the 'Share' link never works. I get the error message below and I have tried the following, unsuccessfully:

• Created a brand-new file
  • Updated the app
  • Made sure the files are under 40MB
  • Uninstalled and reinstaalled the app

Aero Error.png
Please let us know - there are many people having this issue for a while with no resolution. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've found a fix for me!  I've been struggling to get a group of students to be able to create a sharable link and QR code and have been getting the same error as everyone else. I discovered that if you also have the creative cloud stand alone app, when creating a link in aero it actually does share a link. So far this fix has worked across all the student laptop's!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2023 Jul 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing this very same issue. No matter what I have in the file I can't create a shareable link. I get the same error "Unable to create link. Something went wrong and we couldn't generate your link." This is happening on a Windows desktop, Adobe Cloud business account. I have installed the Aero app on my personal iPhone, using my personal Adobe account and I can generate a link on that but not at work using my business account on my desktop. Is there a solution? Many thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by the "creative cloud stand-alone app"? please see the attachment, is this it? if so, it still did not work for me. I have a Mac and you? If you could provide a visual of what you mean it'd be great. Thanks!

CC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar issue early on and I think it was because I was using a university license which didn't have the security set up for me to use the share feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem now 

I cant get the QR and the link 

Kindly contact me for any solution 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. When I try to "apply changes" to a project I have been working on, I get the error message "Unable to create link. Something went wrong. Your link works, but it is not updated." I have been successfully updating (applying changes) to this project for over a month and now, for some reason, it decided to stop applying the changes. 

Any clues as to why or how I might be able to apply the latest changes to my project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2024 Jul 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem creating a shareable link, although, when I logged out from adobe acrobat , which I was logging in by different acount(corporate acount),  then I could finally

generate shared linke. 

Votes

Translate

Translate