• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing color themes or palettes

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To improve the performance of page load, we have restricted the number of libraries/colors that get loaded in first call. It got released on 26th Aug 2020.

If you find that your colors aren't showing up in that first load on "MY LIBRARIES" page:

1. Please refresh the page and wait for library load to get completed for few seconds. This is a one time process only to build cache, after which load will be fast.

2. If you want to browser more libraries (or folders) displaying in list, please click on "Load More" button to load more libraries.

2. Within a selected library (or folder), click on "Show More" link (below color themes) to load more of your colors.

Make sure you are logged in with same adobe ID, with which you created color themes earlier (and not a different one). please check it after clicking on third last icon in top bar towards right.

If you still are unable to find them, please let us know at pratesha@adobe.com/syed@adobe.com

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Adobe ID , Color properties , Color wheel , Performance , Save and sync , Themes , Web UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HATE this lazy load function. I have to waste so much time trying to find the palette I'm after. How do we disable this miserable feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback. we have conveyed it to the internal team here for future changes.

After the first load issue, are you still seeing some slowness or performance issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but this doesn't help at all. The fact that I can no longer see all of my palettes at one time when loading the panel and depending on the palette, have to click through up to NINE times before they all appear makes me want to abandon the app entirely. I want the lazy load removed entirely, how do I go about doing that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure, we will evaluate to load more and more themes as you scroll down the page, without requiring you to click multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does no good at all. I'm still stuck with having to click through each and every time I open up a group of palettes. What is Adobe going to do that will actually fix this problem they created?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are currently evaluating an alternative loading process to more easily provide a full view of a library without having to click through, which will be released in the near future. In the meantime a workaround to view an entire contents of a library in one load is to access that library on assets.adobe.com or by using the Creative Cloud desktop application. 

Hep Svadja, Product Manager of Adobe Capture, Adobe Color, & Creative Cloud Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again for the reply but it really doesn't help with anything. Same goes for the vague timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have released a fix, please try now. With next release, we will further improve the loading performance of assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the only thing that's changed is more palettes load initially but I'm still required to click through in order to see everything. The previous method in place before adding the lazy loader worked just fine. I experienced none of the slow loading times you mentioned but I sure do now and on top of that, I get the added speedbump of clicking through to see everything.  Please, just remove the required clickthrough feature entirely or at the very least, give users the ability to deactivate it in settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, let me discuss on the possible options to handle it, and see how we can think of addressing your specific use case of loading all in one go. This may not happen quickly, as loading of 100 assets in one go is the recommended option now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it equally acceptable then if I don't pay my monthly CC invoice quickly? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, you were help me one week ago, but i still have the problem.

I have around twenty color palettes but the web browser (chrome and firefox) now just show me five palettes and the "Show more" button doesn't work.

I'm follow your steps but the problem exist yet

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felipe, we are working on fix of this issue and should have an update for you in next couple of days. please check again on Monday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Syed, sorry by my bother, but now Adobe Color shows me only two palletes.

I'll wait.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Today Adobe Color shows me all my colors! all my palettes!

Thank you by all your work and patience with meCaptura.PNG

Best regards, Felipe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue.  Was this not beta tested before going live?

The show more link in the browser does not work.  I've done a regular and hard refresh.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens only in a specific case and we are working on a fix. Short term fix will be out on Monday, which will most likely address your issue, and a longer term fix is in progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have released a short term fix of the issue when show more was not working, please try now. 

Another fix is in progress to make the loading of assets much faster with next release. please let us know in case you are still seeing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines