• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express beta

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to test out the Adobe Express beta features. I keep getting a message stating I am out of space. I believe I have the space but if I dont I'm unable to view files to delete and create more space. Please help. thanks 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Dfaith,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you share a screen recording of the workflow that results in this error message? Also, try signing out and then back in once to check if that makes any difference. 

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try clearing your cache and signing out of and into your account and seeing if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This beta is TERRIBLE!  I. can't believe you are forcing people to use it. I have lessons built around the traditional adobe express video platform-students love the simplicity and now I can't even find it?????  Please bring it back.  There aren't even voiceovers in the new video? Stop trying to compete with TIkTOk and Reels and just have your own original products!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Robin31177763yha4.

We understand your frustration & value your feedback. 

We'd furthermore like to mention that if the projects you made were on Adobe Express, they would be accessible if you logged in to express.adobe.com via the same account you used to create those projects.

The new Adobe Express BETA is accessible at new.express.adobe.com/, and only Beta files will appear here.

Additionally, the projects in Adobe Express (beta) are different than in Adobe Express. Also, Files and Projects can't be transferred between the two yet.

Let us know if this helps!

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines