Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Troubleshooting: Previous Projects not opening in Creative Cloud Express

In troubleshooting this issue, users have found that previous projects to load after clearing browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito," (Chrome), "Private" (Safari) or similar window. Projects should be available normally afterward.

Other users have reported success by logging into the mobile app, and then logging back into the browser version using a new "Icognito" or "Private" browser window.            

Please try these techniques in troubleshooting this issue. 

Thanks,
Kevin

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the solution, Kevin. This worked for my student who had lost access to a previous project. Since our students do not have permissions to open an Incognito window, I just open a guest window on my laptop and she logged in there, then cleared her cache, and then had no other problems on her laptop.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right on, Chris. Thanks for letting us know your methods in finding a solution. 

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried these solutions multiple times and I still can't get my projects to load. Are there others with my experience?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tineke5C2A,

Sorry. You might try logging in with your mobile device, then return to your computer to log in. That has worked for some folks. Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try that. I tried everything you suggested in your original post, and no luck.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow up: My projects load today. No idea why, as all I did was refresh the page. Had no idea what to try next, so I'm thankful!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tineke5C2A,

Thank you so much for your message and update. I'm so glad you were able to access your projects, once more.

Regards,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I tried these solutions and I'm still unable to access some of my previous projects. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Brent

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still facing this issue, Hajar? I hope not. Let us know if you found a resolution for this issue or not, please.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brent,

It's been a few weeks. Are you still facing this issue? Let us know.

Thank You,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried all the above and still not working...I believe migration of Spark users was shoddy and is causing this problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it, the issue you earlier posted about was related to your corporate account migration. I think you have resolved that issue already, haven't you, Southside Jukes? Let us know! 🙂

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

My Spark Post was automatically transfered to Creative Cloud a few days ago.  As a result, I can't open existing Adobe Spark Post projects in Creative Cloud now.

Please tell me what can I do?

Best regards.

Michael

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there 龍魁2245440556pz,

Sorry to hear that. What happens if you try the troubleshooting steps I mentioned earlier? Did those help? If not, let us know what happens once you try them.

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Kevin,

Thank you for your fervant reply.

I use the Creative Cloud Express App in an Android device. When the App was opened, there wasn't any interface to access the previous projects which I created in the Spark Post. As a result, I lost all the property.

Please give me some ways to address the problem.

Best regards.

Michael

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

I'm glad to tell you that I can open my previous Spark Post projects now. Though not knowing what happened, when I opened the Creative Cloud Express and pressed "My Projects", all the previous Spark Post projects appeared.

Nothing but telling you this good news and saying thank you to you.

Have a nice day.

Michael

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all the suggested soluttions below and still none of the Adobe Spark Post projects show up under the projects tab in both the Creative Cloud Express browser & app. I'm worried I lost everything... 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm that you are logged in to Creative Cloud Express with the same login method (Facebook, Gmail, Adobe ID, Enterprise, or School login) and email that you used to create your missing project?

We ask because your projects are tied to your login method. For example, if you create a project with a Facebook login, then access Creative Cloud Express with Google, you will effectively have made a new account with new/different projects. The same idea would apply if you logged in with two different Gmail addresses. Please check this and let us know.

Thanks,

Saquib

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used my confirmed, typical log-in. The now fixed issue was there was a personal and a corporate creative profile to pick from when I logged in under my same username/login, all my saves are now under my corporate account.

My issue is fixed, turns out they were never missing, I just was looking in the wrong spot & didn't know Adobe made these new 'profiles.'

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My previous Spark posts will not load in Cloud now. I've tried everything above so don't ask if I have. Is there another solution?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, sorry about that. Things should be working better than that. Can you provide some screenshots/screen-recording of the issue you encountered? We are here to help, just need more info.
Thanks,
Saquib

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open my project and it just stays stuck with the loading icon in a circle forever. Sorry for short video, that's the longest I could upload without going over the file size.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for the screen recording. Could you try duplicating the project and try again? Also, would you be able to try again on another networl/wifi? Try checking these things and if that doesn't do the trick please send us the URL to that project so we can investigate it? The attached screenshot pointed out the URL we mentioned. Please copy and paste the URL so we can avoid typos when investigating.

Thanks,

Saquib

URL.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines