Copied

An express file I made a year ago is gone from my files
TOPICS
Exporting and Sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. 

As we roll out the new version of Express, we obviously intend for files created in the previous version to be usable there as well. For some users (specifically, those we identified as never having used the mobile app), migration of the files should have happened automatically. For the remainder, files will have to be migrated manually. In either case, files should not be lost.

We recommend checking both locations for your files:
- New: https://new.express.adobe.com/your-stuff/files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue. 

As we roll out the new version of Express, we obviously intend for files created in the previous version to be usable there as well. For some users (specifically, those we identified as never having used the mobile app), migration of the files should have happened automatically. For the remainder, files will have to be migrated manually. In either case, files should not be lost.

We recommend checking both locations for your files:
- New: https://new.express.adobe.com/your-stuff/files

- Previous: https://express.adobe.com/sp/projects

There should also be handy "Access Files" button to go from the first location (in new Express) to the second (in previous Express)

AbhiG_0-1692326708152.png

Now, if you do find the file in the old location, you can easily move it over using instructions provided here: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/express-faq.html#cross-platform

However, if you find your file missing in both locations, please log an issue using the Adobe Virtual Assistant at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html. When you hit the link above, the team has direct access to your account and information and can help resolve.

Hope this helps,
Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I face a similar issue, I am being forcefully redircted to the new express site wher I do not see any option to "Access Files" as you state above. Also the link https://helpx.adobe.com/express/express-faq.html#cross-platform is broken. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2023 Nov 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Dchucks 

You can use this direct link instead of the "Access Files" tile: https://express.adobe.com/sp/projects

And here's the new location of the relevant help content: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/kb/file-conversion-troubleshoot.html

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Express tries to convert my files but then gives a message that this has failed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Here. we have to vote this issue up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I can't edit any previous projects either and all my previous projects also don't appear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem. If it were not for the almost daily social media posts we have scheduled for the next 2 months on Adobe Express I would be GONE to use another software. This is been a terrible experience. DO NOT RECOMMEND this software at all. Thanks for nothing Adobe!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with older projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should try again. It works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, Unable to migrate to new version, message "unsupported browsers", although we are on Chrome and Edge new versions....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work if you use Incognito mode of the browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To echo @a31755516tcu5, some conversion bugs were fixed recently, so it is worth retrying if you were previously encountering a "We couldn't convert your file" error. If you continue to see this error, please post here again.

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These forum posts do not solve the problem.

And I tried with two computers, including Windows 10 and the latest Edge and Chrome browsers, nothing, always the message: "your browser is not supported"...
This message does not mean anything and does not correspond to the problem.
And none can solve the problem, neither here nor on the other posts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is something weird going on here. We would love to figure out why. 

Can you share a screenshot of your chrome version? Settings-> About Chrome? 

I have been using Express on chrome and I am not getting the unsupported browser error.

--Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After several tests, on several computers, I managed to understand the problem:
The error message is incorrect!
Even if you are on Edge or Chrome you have this inappropriate error message.
In fact, you must have a 64-bit computer, not 32-bit. In 64 bits and therefore with the latest version of Edge or Chrome.
You must therefore change computers if your system is old.
Thank you Adobe and its developers who could not even solve this simple problem and explain this...
And thanks to Adobe Express which forces you to change the hardware to work online...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those of you who have a live website that has been distributed through its URL and are planning to migrate:
DO NOT: New Spark will change your URL link. 

Adobe we need a solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anubhav, 

After the latest update to Adobe Express, I am unable to open any of my old projects and unable to download any new projects. What is wrong here? 

My edge browser is up to date, adobe express is up to date and I have a 64-bit operating system. Why am I facing this issue and how do I solve for it? Kindly help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alle Dateien sind vor ca 1 Std verschwunden. Trotz Jahres Abo zeigt mir die App eine kostenlose Version an, in der nur 3 meiner zig erstellten Dateien zu sehen sind. Wie komme ich zu der bezahlten App Version zurück? 
danne für Ideen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to find a writer in the space to author an article about how badly this release has been bungled. It's epic in proportion and there's no news on it at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Vineet289839169993 

Are these old projects that you can't open Webpage projects? If so, there is a way to reconvert them so they will open. Please confirm and I will point you to the instructions.

Also, could you share the url (from the browser's address bar when the project is open) for one of your new projects that fails to download? 

Thanks,

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. The weird thing I can search for the file name and it will come up. I just can't edit it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abhi.G @ ADBE -  Thank you for your response.
Yes, the old projects are webpage projects, that I usually access through Adobe Express on my web broswer (which is no longer working post the recent update). 

Regarding the second issue - When I work on a new project and then click on Download - it says: "We're working on your file. You'll be able to download it soon" . 
Sharing a URL link to a new project that I started yesterday - CFC (adobe.com)
(Note: This project is also not loading now. As soon as I close a new project, I am unable to reopen them from my projects folder. 
Hence, I am also sharing a new project that I just now created for this test purpose - Test for Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines