• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Not Uploading Media

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have migrated over to Adobe Express Calendar because of the discontinuation of ContentCal and I am finding it incredibly frustrating. Whenever I go to upload media from my computer in a scheduled post it either doesn't do anything or it takes a long time. ContentCal would always show a little upload status bubble to indicate the media uploading but I see nothing here. Is anyone else having a problem uploading media for posts? I can't effectively do my social media work if this issue isn't resolved and we will be looking for a new provider.

TOPICS
iOS , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hugh,

Welcome to the Adobe Express Community!

I understand how frustrating it must be.

I'd recommend you try clearing the cache/cookies of the browser or try working on a different or private/incognito browsing mode. Also, to connect social media accounts with Content Scheduler, please refer: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/connect-social-media-accounts.html 

Additionally, I'd like to inform you that, as of now, not all features of ContentCal are incorporated within Adobe Express. We are working on it to find the best possible way to provide value to our users. 

We appreciate your patience and support!

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Adobe Express is not uploading your media, there could be a few different reasons why. Here are some potential solutions to try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that you are not experiencing any connectivity issues. If your internet connection is slow or unstable, it may be difficult to upload large media files.

2. Check file size and format: Adobe Express has limits on the size and format of files that can be uploaded. Make sure that your files are within the allowed size and format limits. If your files are too large, consider compressing them or using a different file format.

3. Clear cache and cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can sometimes help to resolve issues with uploading media. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting to upload your media again.

4. Try a different browser: Sometimes, issues with uploading media can be related to your browser. Try using a different browser to see if the issue persists.

5. Update Adobe Express: Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Express installed on your device. If you are using an outdated version, it may not be compatible with your device or may have issues with uploading media.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact Adobe Express support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or offer further support to resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried all those but it still doesnt work 😠 it says upload failed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Nathan3570080361hq

We're sorry to hear about this. To understand this better, is it possible for you to share the screen recording of the issue? Are you on VPN? Have you recently installed any third-party extensions? Try removing the pop blocker if there is any and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines