• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express (web): How can an Editor Publish & Share

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am running into a problem with Adobe Express (web) regarding that an editor added to my presentation cannot publish & share. We are using Adobe Express presentations for our students' portfolios. Upon graduation we would like students to still be able to edit & use their sites even if their school emails are no longer valid. How can they share the presentation sites with their personal email and be able to publish / share any changes? Currently it appears only the "owner" can publish/share updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KMGleason  as a workaround please suggest students/users to share their projects to their personal email ID and then create a new project link.
With Adobe ID user's get 2 GB of Cloud Storage. (Note: This free Adobe account doesn't include premium CC Express product).
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Can you provide further explanation of what you mean by " then create a new project link." I don't see that as an option. Thank you. 

(Edited by Moderator- Personal information removed, please be careful while sharing your personal information as this is a public forum accessible to all) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KMGleason from new account you can publish a link and can share. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kara29550257aw3p_0-1682285332049.png

That does not seem to be accurate. When I go to publish and share on a presentation that I was added to as an editor, I get this error message. "Please ask the project owner to update the link so you can share the latest version." As an editor on a site, I want to be able to update the link. Please advise, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kara29550257aw3p this forum is for only Enterprise/Teams contracts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines