Exit

Adobe Express | What you need to know about Generative Credits

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AmitejS_0-1698260850298.png

Generative Credits!

Want to learn more about generative credits, how many you have in your account, and how you can use them? You've landed in the right place!

Where can I learn more about generative credits and how they are used?

This Helpx article covers up-to-date information on generative credits, where they can be used, when they renew, and how credit metering works.

Is the generative credit metering enforced for my plan?

Starting January 17, 2024, we will begin enforcing generative credit limits on select plans, including but not limited to Adobe Firefly. This Helpx article on generative credits provides up-to-date information on metering enforcement, so bookmark it for quick access on generative credit updates.

Where can I access my plan-specific information?

Your plan-specific information will be available on your Adobe account management page, where you can review your generative credit allocation, usage, and experience when you exhaust your generative credits. If you need additional credits, you can purchase a Generative Credit Add-on plan by clicking here. If you need additional credits, you can purchase a Generative Credit Add-on plan by clicking here

Is there a place I can learn more about different plans with generative credits?

If you need to learn more about various plans with generative credits, head to this page. This page provides a side-by-side comparison of plans with generative credits.

Where can I see how many credits I have used in my plan?

It is now easy to view how many generative credits you have in your Creative Cloud plan. Simply go to the Adobe account management page or firefly.adobe.com and click on the avatar in the top right corner to view how many credits are included in your plan and how many monthly credits you have used across all applications. The same account view is coming to Adobe Express, Photoshop, and Illustrator later in 2024.

Gen Credit Counter visual.png

Useful Links

Visit HelpX for information on related features.

AmitejS_0-1698267476709.png

TOPICS
Add-ons , Collaboration , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Generative AI , Image Editor , Multi-Page , Performance , Quick Actions , Social Media , Subscription , Translation , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2023 Nov 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for this.

What if credits don't appear under a profile?

Best

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2023 Nov 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you should be able to see how many credits you have in your plan and credit usage by going to https://account.adobe.com/  and clicking on the avatar in the top right corner. Hope this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

你好.

我想问一下.我11月1号之前订阅的摄影师计划.现在我想更改计划.更改后.我的积分规则是按原来的还是新订阅的规则?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question. I subscribed to the photographer's plan before the 1st of November. Now I want to change my plan. After the change. Will my points rule be the same as the old one or the new one?

By @zaza33556045spc4

Your credits will be allocated on a monthly basis according to the current subscription you have.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you run out of credits, will things still generate once credits start being applied but just slower or not at all without the credits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I understand. Just HOW much slower will depend on how many people are using Gen Fill/Expand at a given time. If not many, you probably won't see a hit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Saw it! Great information to know especially those who are using Adobe Firefly.

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for making it clear.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm So what would happen if I was teaching a class? I teach webinars lately called "Adobe Firefly: Creative Wizardry" and I will be using a lot of credits as I show Firefly, and Firelfy in Express, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere. Is there a way to void them during Instruction or are we as Communtiy Experts limitless?

Thanks,
Mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you run out of credits (up to 1000 a month, which I assume you probably have), you can still use generative fill/expand but it could slow things down, depending on the server load at any given time. I'm pretty sure Community Experts are not provided an unlimited number of credits. I could be wrong. Sometime I am. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok that makes a bit more sense! Thanks Daniel!

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it thanks

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this message but then I see that it is showing I am using credits...are the credits being counted or not right now?  "For a limited time, Creative Cloud, Adobe Express, and Adobe Stock paid subscribers won't be subject to generative credit limits"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that, as of January 1st, credits are now being deducted from our monthly allotment. Click on your account icon and you'll see the number of credits that you have consumed and still have available.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect, given the push back on the deadline for when the credit count will take effect, that things are still being beta tested. Once the credit count kicks in officially...and this is just a guess...the counter will reset and you'll start fresh. Again, just a guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the info. 

RV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines