Exit

Animate a character using Adobe Express

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image (22).png

Animate your voice in Adobe Express!

Seamlessly integrate your animated characters into Adobe Express projects, enabling dynamic character interactions, transparent backgrounds, and endless creative possibilities. Express your imagination quickly and easily.

Learn something new

Check out the video below on how to:

• Create animations with multiple characters
  • Use transparent backgrounds
  • Adjust the timing of voiceovers
  • Enhance scenes by adding text, effects & animation to characters, and much more.

Common Questions

Can I upload my own background? 

Yes, backgrounds can be uploaded from your local device or chosen from the provided options in the background section. You also have the option to remove backgrounds entirely. 

How do I use my microphone for Animate from Audio?

After clicking Record, grant microphone permissions by selecting "Allow" in the browser pop-up.

Visit HelpX for information on related features.

AnotherPhil_0-1686184455716.png

Hey community! Upvote if this post was helpful and leave a comment to join the conversation.

TOPICS
Add-ons , Collaboration , Desktop Web , Exporting and Sharing , Image Editor , Performance , Quick Actions , Scheduler , Social Media , Subscription , Translation , Video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great additional features that will really help a lot of creatives. Looking forward for more.

Creative Community Leader / Educator - Empowering fellow educators with creativity and innovation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I have had terrific feedback using this toola s an teaching aid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amitej S ,

Just gave it a whirl and it's pretty wild.

Well done on the integration!

Best

mj

iMSD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really great but I really wish they would just take the great program Adobe Animate that could be a super great animation program if they just really focused on it and got all the bugs out. I mean this program used to be industry standard when it was called flash and now toon boom has taking over and I hate toon boom is just overly complicated and animated is so user friendly. Just got to get them bugs out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks great. would love to eventually the features of Vyond in Express where you can really go all out and create Explainer videos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love it! Have created a few animations with this wonderful tool.

Digital Artist - Andrew Kavanagh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow that's great! I am exited to try this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2023 Nov 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is really great! Happy to try this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very cool! Can't wait to try it! 

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks great! People are going to have a lot of fun with this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have the option tab to animate from text, I've just updated the app, but still not there. Any idea why?  I'm also having a hard time with other options not being available, like  when I'm following instructions on converting a jpg to svg. My Home Screen doesn't say "what do you want to create" like the home page that's shown.  Why is my version different?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Michelle338660418mn3 

I've unmarked your post "Correct" that an Expert marked because you are asking about an issue, not providing an answer for the post from Employee @Amitej S .

janee_0-1701038161504.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I wondered what that was all about 🫤

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome Michelle. I saw who did it and they are relatively new. If you don't get your question answered here, you may want to start a new thread for your question here for better visibility:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express/ct-p/ct-adobe-express

Click the blue Post button in the upper right to get started.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane for the tip, I’m new here too.
Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its very-very coll! But.. Can I upload my own character? 
The presence of such an opportunity radically changes the service. The characters from the database will quickly become recognizable and non-unique.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, does anyone know if we can load our own character or not? 🙂 thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Contraxia35406388s9oc, Adding your own character feature is currently unavailable, but you can post a suggestion to our product team here: https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express-beta?query=character%20

Once this feature is available, we'll let you know.

~Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love this Tool. I do all my Adobe Express Quick Tipps Tutorials with it.

BUT I know of the old Link to the Tool. THAT works pretty good, because I can use the Link with Macro-Keys and Streamdeck or Loupedeck CT to quickly navigate. That is a big Plus for Workshops and Streaming. BUT when I open the Link in this Posting here I get to the Adobe Express website and the embedded Link to the Too can not e.g opened in a new Window or new Tab so it is NOT USABLE at all for me. I definitely need a "Stand Alone Link" that also can be bookmarked in the Browser along with all the other Quicktools.
Since the Update of Adobe Express many Quick Tools lost there Links. Yes, I know that those Updates came with new structures and DevOps decisions, BUT hopefully Standalone-Links for Bookmarks and better accessibility will come soon back! Thanks.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can I create or design my own chractors and use them here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2023 Dec 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i select a new character or background  it doesn/t change , can you help me to solve this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2024 Feb 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome tool, and I hear parents are using this with their kids to make stories. A must have is to be able to create/upload our own characters!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines