• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animate multiple text boxes in a banner

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an AE banner with three separate text boxes. I would like to animate the three boxes in a sequence.

When I use a template, the firs box is properly animated then the two remaining boxes appear at the same time. When I start a banner from scratch and add the tex boxes. The three tex boxes appear at the same time.

I searched everywhere and couldn't find an option to animate each text box separately. What's the difference between the template banner and the banner that I created from scratch?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out what is the difference between template and banner that I created from scratch.

However, I still cannot figure out how to animate the three text boxes individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us & providing the feedback. I'd like to let you know that currently, applying different animations to individual elements in a project isn't available.

However, it sounds like an excellent feature to have & we will let the team know about this.

Also, I think this may already be a popular feature request https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-adobe-express-feature-suggestions?category_...

Or you may post your fresh suggestion here so it could get more eyes.

Thanks

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines