Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry Express Exports

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to print a banner from Vistaprint from what I've created on Adobe Express. The banner size is 1.7ft by 3ft so I made my template on Express 3456px by 2560px which is the exact pixel amount for that specific banner size. However, when I add the PNG file to Vistaprint and I zoom in, it's blurry. Yet, in Adobe Express it is crystal clear. I also tried to convert it to an SVG file which just distorted my image. Am I missing something? 

TOPICS
Exporting and Sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Olivia33742507retp,

Sorry to hear about it and for not helping you earlier.

Is it blurry after downloading from Adobe Express? Can you share a screenshot of the banner when you open it on your device?

I use the exact resolution (3456px by 2560px) for a banner and download it as PNG. I also convert it to SVG here: https://adobe.ly/49DN8qm. For both files, there’s no blurriness.

Can you try to convert your banner to SVG through the link above? Do you see a difference?

Tell us how it goes.

Thanks,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines