• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Express/Spark change the position and size of some slides when exporting the file

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, lately I noticed that when I export my file, some of the slides comes off uncentered, zoomed in or at times horribly deformed. Yet, when I check into the project file, everything looks fine, even if I press preview there are no signs of the aforementioned bugs. Only way to fix it is to reupload the image in the affected slide slot.

Does anyone know what triggers this problem exactly and how to fix it in the first place?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Laszlo,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Is this something which can recreate over and over? Would it be possible to publish an example project publicly and share it's link here? We might also need to know which output options you're selecting to try to reproduce the behavior.

Best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines