• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cut and Paste

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to use the control C and control V to cut and paste from one page in a multi-page file, to another page in that same file. Any idea how I can do that? Also, is there anywhere where you can see the stacked layers they way they use to be shown in the older version of AE? The slider works to move the layer you want to move, but there's no way to see how all of the layers are stacked. Thanks for any insights.

TOPICS
Image Editor , Quick Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jennifer22211177hvi0,

Sorry to hear about the issue and for not helping you sooner. 

I tried the cut/copy/paste operation in Adobe Express using the keyboard shortcuts & the mouse, and it worked fine. Would you like to tell us what process you follow or share a screen record of the failed operation? What is the device you use? This will help us to investigate it better.

Also, try again after clearing the cache/cookies of the browser or working on another recommended browser (Edge, Safari, or Google Chrome) to check if that makes any difference.

Feel free to share your insights with us!

Thank you,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Winnie, thanks for your reply. It looks like the layers icons are back so that's all set. I will give the cut and paste a try again today. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines