• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Educational account not working on app

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My university account is not working on the app but only in the desktop browser. It's the first time this has happened and I'm not sure why? I have some work on my uni account that I need doing but I can't do it without certain fonts etc.

please if anyone can help please do.

TOPICS
iOS , Performance , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abrar, 

Sorry for the trouble. This should not be happening. In order to get to the root cause, we need to know a brief description of the issue. Like, do you get any error messages while using the app? Did you try using another device? Is there anyone else around you who is having trouble with the same issue? Have you tried reinstalling the app? Are there any troubleshooting steps that you have tried? Kindly write us back with all this information along with the make of your phone. We will investigate the issue for you. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines