• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAILURE TO REMOVE BACKGROUND ON IMAGES

New Here ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to remove the background of images on my Adobe express. Each time I click on the remove background icon it just keeps on loading and says something went wrong.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hlanhla29724988ncej I had the same scenario sometimes, but I figured out why does it is happening. You may refer the with the list below:

• Slow Internet connection - Stable Internet Connection is needed to make sure that the feature like removing a background will be successful. Remember that it is an online tool and it need great internet connection.
  • Laptop processor is slow or you have a lot of applications/tabs that are opened - even the background removal was online, it also depends on our laptop processing speed. 

Hope this will helps you.

Julius - Adobe Express Ambassador | Adobe Creative Educator>Kind regards,<br />Julius - Adobe Express Ambassador | Adobe Creative Educator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There could be several reasons why you're having difficulty removing the background of images on Adobe Express. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your internet connection. A poor internet connection can affect the performance of online tools like Adobe Express. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.

2. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, accumulated cache and cookies can interfere with the functionality of online tools. Clearing them can help improve performance.

3. Check if Adobe Express is up to date. Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Express as older versions may have bugs that have been fixed in newer versions.

4. Try using a different browser. Sometimes, the browser you are using may have issues that prevent the tool from functioning correctly. Try using a different browser to see if that solves the problem.

5. Try using a different image. The image you're trying to remove the background of may be too complex or have low quality, making it difficult for Adobe Express to accurately remove the background. Try using a different image to see if the problem persists.

If none of these steps solve the problem, you may need to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines