Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature request: lock layer and bulk create with csv file

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It would be very helpful if you could lock a layer. If layers overlap and you want to select one and change size for example, it can be diffucult because the wrong layer gets selected.

Bulk creation of instagram posts (or other) would really help to get more done and more efficient.

In Canva Pro you can uplaod a csv-file and use it to maken multiple designs at ones (1 design and on every page another text from the csv-file).

I quit my Canva subscribtion because I have Creative Cloud full package. So I use Adobe Express instead.

Some features from Canva (like mentioned above) can really bring Adobe Express to the next level.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @yvonned52306486,

Thank you for sharing.

This sounds indeed like a fantastic feature idea.

We're trying our best to continuously improve Adobe Express and would welcome you to share improvement ideas with us here.

We appreciate your contributions to the Adobe Express community and are always here to help.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same her. The canva feature is a MUST HAVE. Also have the full package, but these features make me switch to Canva. 
Especially since Chat GPT makes creation so much easier there has to be either an integration or a possibility to bulk/batch create.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should have this feature! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking to switch from Canva to Adobe Express. Has there been any traction on bulk create using a .csv file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm also on the hunt for bulk content creation. I found this, & was able to download the excel sheet template given. still trying to figure out how to get the OrgID. These are some links I was guided to. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/reference/bulk-management-too... 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/reference/bulk-management-too...

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-audience-manager-questions/how-to-get-segment...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree with this. Really miss lock layer and bulk creation (csv files).

Just look at the features of Canva. I pay for the whole creative cloud services and Adobe express could be even better than Canva if you add a lot of (better) features then Canva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Carina28926402yo3a@yvonned52306486, it's definitely a must-have feature <3, and I would like to encourage you to VOTE for it to be implemented if you haven't already. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2023 Aug 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone reading this:

Lock layer is now available in Adobe Express. Click on the layer you want to lock and look for the padlock in the left-hand side panel. 

thejanebradbury_0-1693467152084.png

There are currently 2 topics in the Uservoice regarding CSV and bulk creation of posts. They are under review. If you consider these critical to the working of Adobe Express, vote for the feature to let the Team know.

https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/forums/951181-adobe-express-beta?query=csv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2023 Sep 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote for "bulk create" (I also voted via the link above) - Adobe Express is worthless to me without "bulk create", as the lack of it means I need to stick with Canva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines