Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Font Color Not Showing

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 I am working on Adobe Express on my Samsung S21 Ultra. I chose a template to remix and when it loads on my workspace, the font color changes to black. Even though the color is chosen, it displays black. Is there a setting I'm overlooking?

Here are screenshots, one of the template I want to use, then the other after it loads and showing the color is selected for that asset.

Thanks for the help!

Screenshot_20221021-010422_Adobe Express for Samsung.jpg

Screenshot_20221021-004023_Adobe Express for Samsung.jpg

TOPICS
Android , Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @DElaineA, thanks for reaching out. We replicated the same at our end, and it seems to work fine. Would you mind checking if this is happening with the particular template or any other template? We need to check this to reach the root cause, whether the issue is with the template or the settings. Also, is it possible if you can send us a short recording so that we can also take a look at what exactly is happening?

Thanks

Manmeet 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines