• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GIF Meme

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you allow me to create a GIF meme? I can convert a personal video to a GIF, but you won't allow me to add text and make the most awesome content. Why should I keep paying for Adobe when it doesn't support my needs?
TOPICS
Desktop Web , Social Media

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just have to do it in two steps.

Step 1: Use Video from the home screen to create the video in Adobe express, including any text you want to add, and download the finished video to your device.

Step 2: Use Video > Video Quick Actions > Convert to Gif. You'll be prompted to upload the file you created in step 1.

Could Adobe Express create a gif directly from a video project? Maybe that's a request for a new feature, but for now the conversion action requires a pre-rendered video.

Here's an example I created with some stock video and adding "SOME TEXT" to file video:

Video Example.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've done this before the way you discribed it. But the Gif button has disappeared. It was on the panel that says start from scratch. Now it's gone 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2024 Jan 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries I see it now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[MODERATOR]: Moved from "Bugs" to "Discussions"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines