• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have you been accepted to Firefly? How long did it take?

Advocate ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just out of curiosity.
For those of you who applied, have you been accepted - and how long did it take?

(Note that I tried to post this question in the Facebook group, but it has not been accepted. Maybe having, literally, 54 moderators isn't as efficient as it should be.)

I applied some time ago, but haven't gotten in yet. I have a sneaking suspicion I won't be, regardless of having been a registered Adobe user and subscriber for 25+ years.

I see a LOT of Express posts addressing how great Firefly is, but not much content showing "unknown" (relatively unknown) users' content, or process. 

Thanks for your feedback.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is taking quite a while, as there is such a lot of interest. You can sort of keep up with updates in the Discord, if you have joined that. There is a link to join the Discord at the top of the Adobe Firefly page or you can try this link 

https://discord.gg/adobefirefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've joined, but haven't heard anything yet.

Interesting that in 6 hours, yours is the only reply so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, I'm sorry about that. Just little old me popping in to try and help 🙂 There is a lot of interest and activity around Firefly and it moves very fast; I know what it's like to feel like I'm just on the outside, looking in.

The Discord isn't where you will hear; it's a place to share creations, bugs, request features and have a chat about Firefly. Some quick questions to check:

• Did you use your Adobe ID email to request Firefly access and fill in the little questionnaire from this page linked below? Lots of people have been caught out between different emails used in requesting access and then trying to log in with a different email. 
    https://firefly.adobe.com/
  • Status as a subscriber or anything doesn't matter. I'm a little person who enjoys being creative, has no great talent and no huge social media following and they let me in!
  • The Support Community Page for Firefly. You might also want to keep an eye out here to see if there are any updates or even to ask further about your request. 
    Adobe Firefly Community Support Page 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - Yes, I applied with my Adobe ID & have received the "Thanks for your interest" email.
I know status as a subscriber doesn't matter. It should. We funded it... 😉
I checked out the Firefly page too.

I'm also on the Discord server & am seeing a lot of nice stuff there. It's not the best way to view so many things, but at least it's pretty active. I'm a bit surprised, still, that I'm not seeing more Youtube videos by people just goofing around with it, though I'm sure we will soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

There are many youtube videos out there, but have in mind its only about one week now Public beta so there can't be as many Videos out there.

But there are some very good ones like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdo58HZM7zs&ab_channel=TerryLeeWhite  or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7kYALvOtz0&ab_channel=AdobeLive  or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7kYALvOtz0&ab_channel=AdobeLive

or

https://www.behance.net/live/videos/20017/Experimenting-with-Adobe-Firefly

And there will be more coming down the line. You also could take a look at the Facebook Group if you will https://www.facebook.com/groups/adobefirefly Have fun.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henrik,

as noted:
"not much content showing "unknown" (relatively unknown) users' content, or process."
As in, not Adobe or affiliates. That said, I joined the FB group & will check it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm an ordinary user, not an affiliate and all self-taught - will that do? I did a Livestream on Behance yesterday and you can see it here:
A Look At Adobe Firefly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes~ Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got this from the discourd on 4/4/2023:
Here is the latest info on ETA:
This beta surpassed our wildest expectations and set a new record for the highest demand for an Adobe beta ever. We're scaling up the experience and letting tens of thousands of new beta members in daily. For everyone who has requested access prior to 29/03 and including that day you can expect to be provided access within the next month.
You can learn more here https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2023/03/29/adobe-firefly-beta-updates
Meaning if you applied after the 29th, as of now there is no official info on estimates of time for approval, but I imagine you'd have to wait a bit longer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied on Mar 30. Still no access (Apr 16)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied 3/31, no access yet (April 25th)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied on March 30th and was accepted today, April 25th.
So, so exciting and can´t wait to explore.

Have fun!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. So sad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three long weeks - got it yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Applied March 21st and received access March 22nd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still waiting.....then again I only applied a few days ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, so I don't know exactly when I got accepted because they never emailed me and I thought that was the memo.
I applied at the very beginning of April. probable before April 5th. and I have access now 5/3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took me about a month. I received it today, and I thought it was an Adobe advertisement. Just be patient; you'll get it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I applied on Apr 21. Still no access (May 10)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i applied on 21 Apr same as you, still waiting...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I waited a littlebit less than a month. I applied Mar 30 and got in Apr 26

Hope it helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I applied on 5/8 and now signed in (5/16) and I can suddenly use firefly beta (not complaining). Didn't get any e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IIRC, it was a week or two. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines