• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to add video to IG story

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I'm trying to create a IG story adding one video from my PC to the story pages but cannot find the command to do so .  I can only create a video instaead of the IG story but in this case it cannot be in vertical mode, only 1:1 or landscape 

thanks, 

Fabio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @fabertel, We will be happy to help. We have a related thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/add-a-video-in-adobe-cc-express/m-p/1299258.... Please check this and let us know if this helps. Write us back with the details if you require more than that, and we will check that out for you. Thanks ^Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks but Thai post doesn't really answer to the question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @fabertel, we apologize if we misunderstood your statement. Let me tell you that adding video to Post is only available in the Adobe Express mobile app but not on the web app. It seems a great idea though. We welcome your continued feedback– we're building this new app together! We will inform the team about this, & you can also inform our engineering team by posting a feature request at https://bit.ly/expressuser. Thanks ^Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks where is the command in the app ? ( I'm using Android ) couldn't
find it neither here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @fabertel, Sure, let us share that with you. Here is another article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/express/using/post-to-instagram-on-the-creative-cloud-express-mobile-app.... that has the information which you have asked for. Thanks ^Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i still dont think i got the answer neither for the mobile app . let me rephrase it : 

can i ADD a video to an IG post created in adobe Express ? 

seems like i can only add static images and objects text and animatethem.  is it true ?

thanks, 

Fabio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines